The Assyria Council of Europe relies on the generous financial support of institutions and individuals to further our work. All donations received contribute directly to our works and projects.
All ACE donors receive reports with regards to the status of ACE's activities and projects and thus provide transparent insight into how ACE funding is being put to use.
To date, ACE is thankful for the following organisations which have donated financially to our work:
- Assyrian Women's Federation of Sweden
- Assyrian Youth Federation of Sweden (AUF)
- Assyrian Chaldean Syriac Association (ACSA) - Sweden
- Assyrien Kulturcenter i Botkyrka - Sweden
- Svenska Kommitteen för Assyrier (SKA) - Sweden
- Assyrischer Jugendverband Mitteleuropa (AJM) - Germany
- Assyrischen Hilfsverein, Bad Oeyenhausen - Germany
- Beth Nahrin Assyrische Kultur- & Sportverein Wiesbaden/Assyrian Women's Association Wiesbaden - Germany
- The Mor Afrem Foundation - Germany
- Suryoye Platform Overijessel (SPO) - Netherlands
- Finland-Assyria Association - Finland
- Assyrian Chaldean Syriac Student Union (ACSSU) - Canada
- District of Assyrian associations in Gothenburg - Sweden
- Assyrian Youth District of Stockholm (AUDS) - Swdeden
- Assyrian associations of Switzerland
ACE is also thankful for the donations of individuals:
- Dr. Abrohom Lahdo - Germany
- Peter Butros - Sweden
- Ninus Amiri - Canada
For further information about how you can get involved financially, please contact us using the form on the 'Contact Us' page of our website.